Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Hearts Cry

I write this blog as a broken-hearted woman. I was going to write about fear. I started it yesterday but never posted it because it just did not "feel" right. Today I know that the reason it did not "feel" right, is because God wanted me to wait. He had something more important for me to share then what I had started to share.

I have been hurt. I have been hurt by the people who were called to love me more than themselves. I say this not to make anyone feel bad but so I can truly and fully display Christ's power that He can have in one's life. Not because I have heard it, but because I KNOW it. I have let Him take me and make me more like Him. I have am able to love when I should not, I am able to give of myself even when I have nothing left to give. I am able to forgive (I truly and hole-heartdly forgive you), when I should not be able to.

I do not do any of these because of me and the power I have. I do them because I ask and I receive. I use the Love, Forgiveness, Selfishness, and what ever else I need, that Christ gave me to give to others. I use the power Christ has over Satan to overcome my sin and find a way out of it. I sin, always will, but when I need it most, I am given a way out.

My heart's cry, my desperate desire, is that God is given Glory. What ever that looks like, what ever I have to go trough for that to happen, I will honor and glorify Him. I pray that you may know how hurt I am so that you may know the power that Christ has to comfort and love those in need. I am where I am supposed to do. I am going to do the only thing I know how to do (pray). And I am going to be what ever Christ needs me to be (as long as I am able and I know it is Christ's guidance), in order to help those in need. Not just any one person, but everyone. I know that my words mean nothing, but I also know that the Holy Spirit can use them to show Christ to someone else. So again, my hearts cry and my desperate desire is that these words and my pain will bring him Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment