Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ouch

Sometimes I wonder how many times a heart can be broken before it can be put back together.  Then I wonder why me?  The Bible says that we are never given any more than we can handle.  I am pretty sure I am above my limit of handling.

I wish I could just have a HUGE neon sign that tells me what to do.  Maybe this is my neon sign?  I do not know.  Some decisions are soo easy.

I am afraid of losing people.  Other than Jesus, the one person I love the most I may lose.  I will lose part of Kole.  I will lose some friends.

I could have it all though.  I am just so mad that he allowed this to happen.  How many times did I pray that it would not.  How many times did I ask?

Jesus please help because I am soo broken, alone and scared.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl, you will not lose. You will win. Jesus will see to it that you win. Yes, you may hurt, you may cry but you will learn and win! One more step to His perfect home. He wants us to be happy,to never be sad or hurt. He is with you always, 24/7. Cry out to him and listen, REALLY listen. You will hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy,
    I'm praying for you! We're with you and want to help. People love you and will still want to be friends with you regardless of whatever is going on. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.
    Stephanie from home group

    ReplyDelete