Monday, June 13, 2011

Letter From God

Kristy,
Now that you are listening, I have somethings I want to say to you.  I love you.  I created you just the way you are.  I love to hear your prayers.  I love to hear you sing my praises.   I know you do not like your voice, but I still love to hear it.  Your body that you struggle to love, I created and love every aspect of it.

I see your heart.  I see that you want to bring me glory.  But I also see how you want to control.  Who am I?  The maker of everything.  Awesome God.  Heavenly Father.  Blessed Redeemer.  I created this earth, and I know the hairs on your head.  I see you crying in your room at night.  I am there for you.  I see you laughing and I laugh with you.

I see that you love me.  But I see how you try to hide from me.  I know what you try to hide.  The sin you want no one to see.  The hurt you try to hide.  The pain you want to go away.   I have already forgiven you.  I have already taken care of your pain.  I am always there for you.  I am just a heartfelt prayer away from you.

You are mad.  Mad at them.  You have been hurt.  But I love them.  They are still my daughters and sons.  I know their hearts and you can change them.  They are my children.  They are my beloved.  They are my beautiful creation, my masterpiece.  As much as you love Kane, I love him more.  Even though you are hurt by other involved, I still love them.

You have a long road ahead of you.  You can rely on my when you have no one else.  I will always love you.  I will always be faithful.  I will be your comforter.  I will be your husband.  I will be your father.  I will be your friend.  Keep seeking me.  Keep praying.  Keep loving.  Ready my word, study it.  Look for me let me love for you.  Let me forgive for you.  Let me take your pain.  I will guide your steps, just follow my light and the path I have laid before you.

1 comment:

  1. That's right, Kristy . . . find ALL your security in Him. Beautiful. He loves you and He has wanted this so much . . . "Don't you know that He jealously longs for your soul?"

    ReplyDelete